The Silver Geanie is a small business I created for retailing high quality silver and semiprecious jewelry to people who either do not have the time to shop at regular stores or do not like to shop. The Silver Geanie at www.thesilvergeanie.com also sells quality handmade custom and one of kind beaded and silver jewelry. All the silver is genuine sterling and is marked sterling or 925, and comes from the same wholesalers that the local jewelry stores buy from.
The items are shipped as soon as payment clears and most credit cards are excepted through Authorize.net. Orders are also accepted by phone with credit cards, and debit cards. Orders can also be mailed with personal checks. Most orders are received within 10 working postal days from the time payment clears.
The Silver Geanie warranties against manufacturing flaws not regular wear and tear or abuse, and reserves the right to make final decisions as to warranties. All right are copyrighted.
As for me, I only wear a few pieces of jewelry at a time and prefer colored stones, to diamonds. I own diamonds that were gifts but, have never purchased one and do not plan to. I don't like the idea of "blood diamonds" and the are just rocks, not worthy of ones life or limbs! So, I stick to things that are not quite as coveted.
Last, I hope that the jewelry I sell brings a smile to whoever wears it. I hope it makes them feel as unique and wonderful as they are. Enjoy, because life is too short not to live, smile, love, and enjoy the little things.
Remember: He is not poor who has not a cent but he who has not a dream.
Jeanie Hood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment